Friday 6 November 2015

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 205


#205 is open for business.



Tunes: 
I Remember – Walter Rizzati
Killing Car – Philippe Brejean
Six Days –DJ Shadow
Don’t Throw Your Love Into the Garbage – Vicki Anderson
Gonna Get Along Without You Now – Skeeter Davis
The Plan – Richard Hell and the Voivoids
Mrs Robinson – Simon and Garfunkel
What A Waste – Ian Dury and the Blockheads
Empty Heart – Question Mark and the Mysterians
Pick the Cat’s Eyes Out – The Scrotum Poles
Get Up, Get Out – Timmy’s Organism
Candy Clock – Thee Oh Sees
Big Shot – Bonzo Dog Band
Piledriver – Dennis the Fox
Wrong Time Capsule – Deerhoof
Ethio Song – Amen Dunes
Opus 40 – Mercury Rev
Vegetable – Acid Baby Jesus
Alcohol – The Kinks
(I Don’t Like) The Man I Am – Thee Headcoats
I Will Miss the Jasmine – Shannon & the Clams
A Non Person – Dan Melchior
I Want It, I Need It (Death Heated) – Death Grips
Message the Messenger – Gil Scott-Heron
Hard Times of Old England – The Rebel
All Above – Mr Airplane Man
My Two Cents On Crime – Bikes

No comments:

Post a Comment