Friday 5 December 2014

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 162


Happy Friday freaks! Whether you're a wolf-faced boy or a pinhead we've got something to tickle your fancy.



Download this episode (right click and save)

Thee songs:
Use Your Imagination – One In A Million
Unchain My Heart – The Undertakers
The Water Was Bad – Vic Godard & Subway Sect
I Like It Like That – Chris Kenner
Out Of This World – Gino Washington & the Rochelles with the Atlantics
WWDLD? – The Hussy
Little Red Rooster – The Jesus and Mary Chain
Summertime Blues – Eddie Cochran
Shoe Suede Blues – The Frowning Clouds
The Message – Cymande
Louie Louie – The Kingsmen
TV is the Thing – Dinah Washington
Talk Talk – The Music Machine
Seven Day Weekend – Gary U.S. Bonds
Stop and Think It Over - Mary Weiss
Reformation – The Fall
Pop in My Step – King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard
Drop Out Boogie – Ty Segall
We Repel Each Other – Reigning Sound
I’ll Be Your Jonny On the Spot – Ween
I Just Wanted You to Know – Kepi Ghoulie
Hilly Fields Acoustic – Nick Nicely
Human – DIIV
I’m Losing More Than I’ll Ever Have – Primal Scream
Your DJ Children – Hella
Now I Know – Thee Mighty Caesar
Repetition – Au Pairs

No comments:

Post a Comment