Thursday 24 July 2014

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 144


Gibble Gobble pinheads, come and get it..........................



Download this episode (right click and save)

This week's ear nuggets:
After Eight – Neu!
Time – Tijuana Panthers
Felicity – The Wedding Present
I Call My Baby Pussycat – Parliament
Red Tide – Foxboro Hot Tubs
The Sniper – The Black Angels
Hitch-Hike – Liliput
I Only Fucked You As A Joke – Childbirth
I Hate Cha – Andre Williams
Gibble Gobble – Willie Wright & his Sparklers
Wine, Wine, Wine – The Blue and the Gray
A Little Mashin – Bunny & Skitter
Motorcycle – The Charles
I Had Too Much to Dream Last Night – The Electric Prunes
Slip Inside This House – 13th Floor Elevators
United States of Whatever – Liam Lynch
My Jampandy – Sleaford Mods
Awesome Sound – Ween
I Want You – Cabaret Voltaire
Hey Now – Talking Heads
Carolina – Adam Green
Never Coming Home – Reigning Sound
London Boys – David Bowie
We’re Having A Baby – Make Up
Cell Phone’s Dead – Beck
Friendly Ghost – Harlem
Can I Squeeze Your Boil – The Rabble

No comments:

Post a Comment