Friday 18 July 2014

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 143


Massive storm round our way last night, more on the way, so if you are awake tonight here's something to listen to. If you're listening elsewhere, which it looks like most of you are, here is this week's gin fueled blast, have fun.



Download this episode (right click and save)

Yer songs:
Gin House – Paul Williams & the Big Roll Band
Hotwax – Beck
The Keeper – Ty Segall
Eye of the Storm – Cretin Stompers
I Remember You – Ramones
Lights! Camel! Action! Charlton Heston Meets the Irresistible Force – Stump
Die Matrosen – Liliput
Graveyard – Dead Moon
Dead End - -Gonja Sufi
Wild Life – The Lovely Eggs
At Home He’s A Tourist – Gang of Four
Roadrunner – Jonathan Richman & the Modern Lovers
I Hate Nerys Hughes (From the Heart) – Half Man Half Biscuit
I’m Trying (To Be the Man You Need) – Reigning Sound
Re-Make/Re-Model – Roxy Music
Janitor – Suburban Lawns
Spineless Little Shit – The Headcoatees
Please Ban Music/Gegen Alles – Country Teasers
Make the Connection – Vacant Lots
Lamonts Requiem – Kid Congo & the Pink Monkey Birds
Five Years Ahead of My Time – The Third Bardo
Sure Shot (European B-Boy Mix) – Beastie Boys
Weird Gear – Ultramarine
Only After Dark – Mick Ronson
Gigolo Aunt – Syd Barrett
Worst Thing – Sebadoh
What Difference Does It Make – The Smiths

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm enjoying your blog since some time ago. Now I have my own blog and I've added your page to my favorites bloglist. Can you please add my blog to your list too?? Thank you so much!

    http://kriteriaradial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, glad you're enjoying it. Happy to add you, I'll do it now. Cheers, Coop.

    ReplyDelete