Friday 24 February 2012

Polyvinyl Craftsmen Transmission 41


Happy Birthday to us! It's a year since our first show so come and join Thee PVC for a selection that's even more eclectic than usual. If there's not something for everyone we'll eat our pork pie hats. If you want one yourself click here.




Tracklisting
Be Thankful For What You Got – Donovan Carless
Rudy, A Message to You – Dandy Livingstone
My Mor(p)hine – The Rebel
You Will Never Find Me – King Lollipop
Restons Francais, Soyous Gaulois – Jacques Dutronc
Vengeance – Don Cavalli
Golden wedding – Woody Herman
Harlem Air-shaft – Duke Ellington
Oh No Not My Baby – Maxine Brown
Plasma (Out of My Mind) – Pangea
Tooth to Toe – Acid Baby Jesus
Walking Around Like Jesus – The Cubical
Son of Sam – The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
On Fire – Sebadoh
At the Bottom – The Clean
I Am With You – Ty Segall
Eat Happy – Sic Alps
My Life Beats Me – Strange Boys
No Enemies – OBN IIIs
Jesus Didn’t Try Hard Enough to Save My Soul – The Gaye Blades
You Don’t Want Kids to be Dead – The Beets
Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Your Grievances – Daniel Johnson
I Believe I'll Dust My Broom - Robert Johnson
Message to the Messengers – Gil Scott Heron
Teenage Riot – Portuguese Joe
My Daddy was A Vampire – The Meteors
Mule Skinner Blues – Rocky Jones
Pick Up the Phone - Brakes

No comments:

Post a Comment